Home » » General English - Important Words and Their Meanings On 10th August 2014 for Competitive Exams by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy

General English - Important Words and Their Meanings On 10th August 2014 for Competitive Exams by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy


Dear Members,
Here I am posting 10 more English words and their means which will be useful to improve your vocabulary.
Please Share This On Your Time Line.
General English - 10 Important Words and Their Meanings On 10th August 2014
1. Erect – to construct, to raise
2. Erroneous – mistaken, incorrect
3. Espouse – to support or to marry
4. Espy – catch sight of, glimpse
5. Ethereal – heavenly, exceptionally delicate or refined
6. Euphoric - - elated, overjoyed
7. Exacerbate – to make more violent or intense
8. Excursion - - a trip, an outing
9. Exemplary – serving as an example
10. Exigent - critical, urgent
That's it for today Friends. I hope you like this post.
Please take time to share this post also on you time lime as well.
I will post 10 more English Words tomorrow at 06:00 PM
I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.
Thank You for being with me !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.
Powered by Blogger.