Home » » General English - Important Words and Their Meanings On 14th August 2014 for Competitive Exams by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy

General English - Important Words and Their Meanings On 14th August 2014 for Competitive Exams by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy


Dear Members,
Here I am posting 10 more English words and their means which will be useful to improve your vocabulary.
Please Share This On Your Time Line.
General English - 10 Important Words and Their Meanings On 14th August 2014
1. Flattery – compliments, sycophancy
2. Flout – to scorn, ignore, show contempt for
3. Fluctuate – to vary irregularly
4. Flux – a state of constant change or a flow
5. Forage – to rummage, scavenge, graze for food
6. Forestall – to delay, impede
7. Forlorn – lonely, hopeless
8. Formidable – arousing fear or alarm
9. Forsake – to abandon, forget
10. Fortify – to strengthen
I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.
Thank You for being with me !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.
Powered by Blogger.