Posted by Unknown
Posted on 7:53 PM
with 1 comment
Dear Friends, Here, I am posting some questions on Error Finding in sentences which is a crucial part of General English section of any competitive exam. I hope you like this post. Try to mark your answers and comment your answers comments box below.
I will upload the answers by 10:30 PM in the comments section which will be at the bottom of this page. Please Share This On Your Time Line.
1. I invited (1)/ Ravi and his friends (2)/ to attend the party, (3)/ but neither Ravi nor his friends were present at the party. (4)/ No error (5).
2. Many a professional graduate (1)/ are thinking of (2)/ going abroad as (3)/ the chances of getting jobs there are bright. (4)/ No error (5).
3. The Manager agreed (1)/ for bringing about (2)/ reconciliation between (3)/ the management and the workers. (4)/ No error (5).
4. I heard him (1)/ complained to the director (2)/ about (3)/ the clerk's indifferent attitude.(4)/ No error (5).
5. Handling (1)/ a difficult situation (2)/ depends on (3)/ you understanding the situation thoroughly.(4)/ No error (5).
6. A few members of Legislative Assembly (1)/ have met (2)/ the party president with a view to (3)/ get berths in the cabinet. (4)/ No error (5).
7. The organizer stated (1)/ that (2)/ the number of participants (3)/ in the competition are eighty only this year. (4)/ No error (5).
8. When (1)/ I explained about (2)/ the efficacy of the medicine, (3)/ a number of people have come forward enthusiastically to buy the medicine. (4)/ No error (5).
9. We have submitted our applications (1)/ on the fifth of October, 2012, (2)/ with a request to process them (3)/ at the earliest. (4)/ No error (5).
10. If the bank will sanction (1)/ the loan, (2)/ we will definitely (3)/ buy the flat (4)/ No error (5).
11. 'Hard work plays (1)/ in the long run', (2)/ said he to his son, (3)/ 'if you worked hard, you would have got high percentage of marks'.(4)/ No error (5).
12. According to (1)/ the survey, twenty five new members have been inducted (2)/ into (3)/ the party and five resigned.(4)/ No error (5).
Refer Comments Section below after 10:30 PM. Please share this post also on you time lime as well. I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.