Posted by Unknown
Posted on 10:56 PM
with 2 comments
Dear Friends, Here, I am posting some questions on Error Finding in sentences which is a crucial part of General English section of any competitive exam. I hope you like this post. Try to mark your answers and comment your answers comments box below.
I will upload the answers by 10:30 PM in the comments section which will be at the bottom of this page. Please Share This On Your Time Line.
Read each sentence to find out whether there is any error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is no error, the answer is 5.
1. We have two routes to reach Secunderabad from Koti. (1)/ One is via Musheerabad and (2)/ the other is via Sitaphalmandi. (3)/ Which is the nearest route? (4)/ No error (5).
2. Since the situation is going to be out of control, (1)/ the Government wants to take (2)/ the most extreme step (3)/ of calling in army to deal with the situation. (4)/ No error (5).
3. The entire class (1)/ has praised Kiran (2)/ for his bravery and wisdom, (3)/ but he is wiser than brave. (4)/ No error (5).
4. We use several metals. (1)/ Of all these, (2)/ iron is more useful (3)/ than any metal (4)/ No error (5).
5. Many mango trees in this orchard (1)/ are laden (2)/ with fruit. (3)/ Some mangoes taste sourly. (4)/ No error (5).
6. He is fatter (1)/ than tall. (2)/ Hence, he faces (3)/ disappointment in all the selections. (4)/ No error (5).
7. The fact that (1)/ sycophancy (2)/ is on the increase (3)/ is more universal these days. (4)/ No error (5).
8. A variety of reptiles (1)/ take refuge (2)/ in the Pacific ocean, (3)/ because the Pacific is the deepest of all other oceans in the world. (4)/ No error (5).
9. One has to have (1)/ thorough knowledge of the subject (2)/ if one wants to progress. (3)/ Little knowledge does not ensure spectacular success. (4)/ No error (5).
10. He did the work (1)/ good enough (2)/ but (3)/ it did not satisfy the boss. (4)/ No error (5).
11. Both the cars (1)/ attracted me most (2)/ I finally decided to buy (3)/ the expensive one. (4)/ No error (5).
12. He is the first (1)/ lawyer in Madras High court (2)/ as (3)/ he wins almost all the cases he takes up. (4)/ No error (5).
13. Both Preetham and Praneeth (1)/ are clever, (2)/ but (3)/ Praneeth is more cleverer than Preetham. (4)/ No error (5).
14. Even though I am senior (1)/ than (2)/ a good number of employees (3)/ the Manager has not given me promotion so far. (4)/ No error (5).
15. As he is (1)/ most hard-working teacher (2)/ in the school, (3)/ Sunder is felicitated by the management. (4)/ No error (5).
Refer Comments Section below after 10:30 PM. Please share this post also on you time lime as well. I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.