Posted by Unknown Posted on 1:32 PM with No comments
Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams.
Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 07th August 2014
41. Premium SFcustomers:
Answer: Quarterly average balance of Rs 50000/- and above in the previous quarter.
42. Sanction of Term Loan in PNB Baghban:
Answer: Rs. 15.00 lac for Medical facilities only.
43. Risk Weight on Education loan:
44. Outstation Cheque Collection Charges:
Answer: Rs. 50 for instrument upto Rs. 10000, Rs. 100 for instrument above Rs. 10000 to Rs. 1.00 lac and Rs. 150 for instrument above Rs. 1.00 lac
45. Collateral in Education loan:
Answer: In loan amount of Rs.7.51 lac and above
46. Personal Loan Scheme for Public:
Answer: Minimum Rs. 50,000/ and maximum Rs. 5.00 lac
47. PNB Special Housing Loan Scheme For New Accounts Under Fixed Option:
Answer: Limit raised to Rs. 50.00 lac
48. A bank can sell NPA only after:
Answer: The account has remained NPA for 24 months.
49. The purchasing bank/FI can further sell NPA:
Answer: After 15 months of the purchase.
50. Personal Loan Scheme For Pensioners:
Answer: Quantum of Finance increased from Rs.1 lac to Rs.1.5 lac.
51. Financing Rickshaw Pullers:
Answer: TL to the extent of 8500/- to 12000/-.
52. Overseas Corporate Bodies:
Answer: OCBs are entities established outside India and predominantly owned by NRIs (at least 60% of the paid up capital).
53. Advance remittance without bank guarantee for import of goods:
Answer: USD 5 million
54. Advance remittance for import of services:
Answer: USD 500,000
55. Limit for direct receipt of import bills:
Answer: USD 300,000.
56. Foreign Direct investments in Nationalised Banks:
Answer: 20 per cent of paid-up capital.
57. Foreign Direct investments in SSI units:
Answer: 24 per cent of paid-up capital.
58. Realisation of Export Proceeds:
Answer: 12 months
59. Foreign Currency bill is to be removed from currency position:
Answer: After 30 days of expiry of NTP in case of demand bills and after 30 days of due date in case of usance bills
60. Exchange Control Declaration (GR) Form:
Answer: For Exports to all countries made otherwise than by post.
Please Share This Post On Your Time Line.
I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.
Thank You for following me !!