Home » » GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk on 02-08- 2014 Morning Shift | BankExamzGuru.Blogspot.In

GA Questions Asked in SBI Clerk on 02-08- 2014 Morning Shift | BankExamzGuru.Blogspot.In


Dear,
I am posting some of the questions asked in SBI Clerk Exam on 02-08- 2014 Morning Shift. I will post more questions soon.
1. What is the minimum duration of fixed deposit – 7 days.
2. Which committee NO FRILLS account considered for financial inclusion – K.C. Chakrabarthy Committee
3. Which Bank started ATM service in India – HSBC bank.
4. Local area banking system started in – August 1996.
5. Universal electronic banking account (UEBA) under the guide lines of RBI, minimum age to open this account – 18+ years.
6. The first bank which introduced BIO-ATM – AXIS bank.
7. Name the web portal launched by Government of India on which any citizen
can share his opinions or suggestions – MyGov.nic.in
8. Name the airline company whose aircraft crashed in whose aircraft crashed in
Mali in July 2014 passengers on-board – Air Algeria.
9.Capital of Srilanka – Colombo.
10. Full form of BANCS – Bell Administrative Network Communications System
If you really like my post then please share this post.
Keep encouraging me for posting more like this.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.
Thank You for being with me !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.
Powered by Blogger.