Posted by Unknown
Posted on 2:02 PM
with 1 comment
Dear Friends, Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams. Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 22nd August 2014
161. Cholesterol is related to: Answer: Heart problems.
162. 10th Dec. is observed as: Answer: Human Rights Day.
163. Which RBI Committee is studying Lenders liability: Answer: Dr. N. L. Mitra.
164. Which gas is emitted by motor vehicle: Answer: Carbon mono oxide.
165. Name of Special animal protection group: Answer: PETA (People for Ethical Treatment of Animals).
166. Handloom' is considered as second largest economic activity after: Answer: Agriculture in India.
167. Documents under LC should be dealt with by the negotiating I issuing bank within a time period of not exceeding ___ banking days excluding the date of receipt of documents : Answer: 5 banking days
168. If the due date of CDs falls on a holiday it should be paid on : Answer: preceding working day.
169. ____ refers to purchase of book debts I receivables without recourse to the sellers: Answer: Factoring
170. Maximum housing loans which would be treated as priority sector advance is: Answer: Rs. 25 lacs.
Please Share This Post On Your Time Line. I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.