Home » » Banking Awareness Questions - 21st August 2014 by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy

Banking Awareness Questions - 21st August 2014 by Gandhi Raveendra Reddy


Dear Friends,
Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams.
Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 21st August 2014
151. Largest trading partner country of India :
Answer: USA
152. Maximum cotton yielding country :
Answer: India
153. Maximum coffee yield :
Answer: Brazil
154. Raksha Kawach :
Answer: Railway Security
155. Dronacharya award relates to :
Answer: Award to Sports Coach
156. Which currency is the costliest in term of Indian Rupee:
Answer: Pound Sterling
157. The revised definition of sick SSI unit has been given by :
Answer: Kohli Committee
158. Which unit of valuation is known as 'Paper Gold' :
Answer: SDR.
159. Emission standard given by :
Answer: Mashelkar Panel.
160. Dialysis is related to:
Answer: Kidney patients
Please Share This Post On Your Time Line.
I always welcome updates, Suggestions and Modifications. Keep following me for regular updates.
Search My Name as " Gandhi Raveendra Reddy " in Facebook and Google , Add me as your friend and Keep Following me for Regular Updates on Bank Job Preparation.
Thank You for following me !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.
Powered by Blogger.