Here I am providing you some of the General Awareness questions which were asked in IBPS -RRB Officer Scale - I Exam held in 13th September 2014 of Morning Shift.
General Awareness Questions
1. Who is Women and Child development minister - Menaka Gandhi
2. Currency of Portugal – Euro
3. Capital of Uzbekistan – Tashkent
4. RBI issued guide lines to small banks and _____: Payments
5. Total number of districts in India according to Census 2011: 640
6. Neeranchal to give impetus to watershed development in the country with an initial outlay of – Rs 2,142 crore
7. World Vitiligo Day: 25 June
8. Telangana official festival: Bonalu, Bathukamma
9. What do you mean by HOMES(full form) ,it is announced in budget?
10. BIMSTEC country?
11. Slumdog Millionaire: Danny Boyle
12. Hydroelctric Power Plant in Kargil Distrcit : Chutak Hydroelectric Plant
13. According to railway minister in rail budget how many people travel daily by train- 23 million
14. INS kolkata is developed by?
15. To which telecom company reliance is linked up?