Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams.
Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 20th September 2014
391. Which is the widely accepted in the Money Market Operations:
Answer: Treasury Bills
392. Maximum limit under General Credit Card is Rs._ 100% of the oulstandings are treated as __ agricultural
Answer: Rs. 25,000 ; Indirect
393. Date of expiry is not mentioned in the LC. Documents are presented for negotiation. In this case:
Answer: Cannot be negotiated as the LC is not valid.
394. As per recent RBI guidelines Branch level Customer Committee should also include___ as member:
Answer: A customer who should be senior citizen.
395. Working group on procedure and processing of Agricultural loans is headed by_ :
Answer: C.P. Swarankar
396. As per RBI directives, the complaints relating to cash not dispensed at ATMs although deposit account is
debited etc. should be disposed of within a period of ___ :
Answer: 3 days.
397. Which state is at the top of a list of best e-governed 20 states:
398. Surrender value in the context of Life insurance policy means:
Answer: Minimum value that is given by an insurance company in the case of foreclosure of the policy
399. Star series notes means those notes which are placed in replacement of defective notes issued in the
denomination of :
Answer: Rs10, Rs 20, Rs 50
400. When RBI sells the securities to banks and gets cash from banks under LAF, RBI pays interest to banks at :
Answer: Reverse Repo Rate