Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams.
Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 6th September 2014
301. ICRA, the rating company has become an associate of :
Answer: Moody's Investor Service
302. No passport need be presented to money changers for encashment of dollars up to:
303. Who is the industry leader in mortgage loan :
304. What is the ceiling for issue of Innovative perpetual debt instrument by banks :
Answer: It should not exceed 15% of total Tier•1 capital of the bank
305. Who is the Chairman of the Committee to recommend the frame work for fuller Capital Account Convertibility:
Answer: S.S. Tarapore, former Deputy Governor.
306. RBI Interest subsidy on farm credit has to be claimed by banks:
Answer: on quarterly basis
307. Risk weight for investment in RIDF by banks to meet shortfall in agricultural sector is:
Answer: 100% .
308. Which are the three pillars under Basel II norms :
Answer: (a) Regulatory requirement of capital, b) Supervisory review, c) Market discipline
309. Banks have kept Investment Fluctuation Reserves to manage:
Answer: Interest rate risk
310. Indian bank that has been named in the top 500 list of Fortune Global 500 companies :
Answer: State Bank of India