Here I am providing you some of the General Awareness questions which were asked in IBPS -RRB Officer Scale - I Exam held in 14th September 2014 of Evening Shift.
General Awareness Questions
1. Bharat Bill Payment System - "any where any time payment system"
2. FDI in insurance sector - 49%
3. Proposed number of IIMs in Union Budget – 5
4. Serena Williams related to – Tennis
5. How many gold medals India got in commonwealth games – 15
6. Paran Kumar – Cartoonist
7. One question related to INS Kolkata?
8. In which city of Japan Mou signed for making Varanasi smart city – Kyoto
9. Minister of Parliamentary affairs state – Prakash Javadekar
10. Minimum pension under EPFO: Rs 1000
11. In one time how many Rs currency printed by RBI
12. According Census 2011 which state has highest population: Uttar Pradesh
13. Which Metro city celebrated its 375th anniversary: Chennai
14. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee National Rural Mission: stop migration from rural areas to cities
15. Go India Smart Card by: Northern Railways
16. Teenage Swimmer USA Create World Record: Katie Ledecky
17. Kuchipudi is a classical dance of : Andhra Pradesh
18. AIMA Entrepreneur of the year: Mr Chandra Shekhar Ghosh, Chairman and Managing Director, Bandhan Financial Services.
19. International Day against drug abuse- June 26
20. Textile join hand with for handloom weavers: Flipkart
21. India to give grant of $1 million for construction of cricket stadium in: Kandhaar, Afghanistan
22. Paragliding world cup will be held in: Kangara, HP
23. Japan –Yen
24. Indonesia Capital: Jakarta
25. Playing It My Way Book Autobiography of : Sachin Tendulkar
26. BASIC Countries- Brazil South Africa, India and China
27. Full form of DTAA- Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement
28. One question on MICR and cheque?
29. Which of the bank has been featured in Forbes Asia's FAB 50 list of 2014: Axis Bank
30. Total Number of Rajya Sabha seats: 250
31. Totals seats for Uttar Pradesh for elections: 80
32. India nuclear deal with country- Australia
33. Who is Sumitra Mahajan: Lok Sabha Speaker
34. How many seats does BJP won in U.P: 71
35. Usain Bolt represent which country: Jamaica
36. In the 4th test with England how many Indian batsman gone to duck: Six
37. Who are Bank Mitras?
38. Pran Kumar Sharma related to which field: Cartoonist
39. In which state elections will be held in 2015: Bihar
40. Vinod Kumar Duggal resigned as a governor from which state: Manipur
41. Virbhadra Singh is the chief minister of which state: Himachal Pradesh
42. India won how many gold, Silver, Bronze respectively in common wealth: 15,30,19
43. Full form of ETF: Exchange Traded Fund