Here I am sharing some banking questions which are important for bank exams.
Please share this post on your time line.
Banking Awareness Questions - 7th September 2014
311. Opening of branches by Banks is covered under _ of the Banking Regulation Act,1949:
Answer: Section 23
312. Banks have to file with Income Tax Department returns on a __ basis in respect of Interest paid to resident depositors not exceeding Rs. 10,000:
313. RBI's permission to open a bank branch is valid for _ from the date of the consolidated authorization letter issued by it:
Answer: one year
314. ____ is related to 'Yellow Revolution' :
Answer: Oilseeds Production
315. Annual growth rate of national income was recorded lowest during:
Answer: Third Plan
316. According to the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, India's every child would be able to go to school by:
317. Banks prefer going. to Lok Adalat because:
Answer: No court fees,' no appeal and compromise decree.
318. NICL is abbreviation of:
Answer: National Insurance Company Ltd.
319. Who decides the quantum of agricultural finance
Answer: District Technical Committee.
320. The term Insider Trading refers to:
Answer: Sale and Purchase of shares based on classified information available to those connected with company.